- About us
- Get Involved
- Your Boobs
- The Brazette
The Hilly Hundred is back with another epic challenge, starting and finishing at Cornwall’s incredible Eden Project.
This two-day event involves cycling 100 miles on some of Cornwall’s finest roads – taking in incredible scenery, breathtaking coastal roads, quaint fishing villages and not to mention the incredible Eden Project itself! Check out the proposed route here (and of course its many, many hills).
All of what you can look forward to at the Hilly Hundred 2019:
– Camping at the Eden Project campsite*
– The opportunity to cycle around the Rainforest Biome at the Eden Project
– Free entry into the Eden Project for family and friends on 7th and 8th September
– Plentiful snacks to keep you fuelled along the way
– A limited edition event t-shirt
– A Cornish pasty and a pint when you finish
– A medal to prove you did it!
– An opportunity to dig out your finest fancy dress for Day 2!
– A weekend of guaranteed fun
Before hitting the sign up button (because why wouldn’t you?) please make sure you have read the full T&Cs here.
*When registering, please let us know which days you intend to camp. You are welcome to stay on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Only tents are allowed in the campsite and cars need to be parked in car park. If you wish to stay in a campervan, please let us know. Alternatively, you can make your own sleeping arrangements or stay at the Eden Project YHA at your own cost.
You need to be reasonably fit to take part in this bike ride as the route includes some very steep hill climbs. Some of the route will include some off road trails, which are not particularly suited to road bikes. However, an alternative route for road bikes will be available. Your bike needs to be in good working order. We will be setting out early on Saturday morning so if you’re travelling from afar, we recommend staying the night before. Snacks and light refreshments will be provided but meals will need to be arranged by you.
Bookings are closed for this event.