The Hilly Hundred 2016
When? 25th September 2016
Where? Eden Project, Cornwall
What? 100 mile/ 100 km cycle
Minimum sponsorship target: £250/ 175
The CoppaFeel! Hilly Hundred is returning to the hills of Cornwall this September! We’re very excited to announce that this year we’re partnering up with our friends at the Eden Project, where the ride will start and finish.
This time, you can choose between two hilly routes – the Hilly 100 miles or the Hilly 100 km. Both distances will take place in one day so be prepared!
Our new event still contains all the magic and fun of previous events, which incorporates Cornwall’s most breathtaking scenery, the iconic Eden Project Biomes, endless support on route and lots and lots of hills!
This is what you can look forward to at the Hilly Hundred 2016:
– 1 night of camping (optional)
– The opportunity to cycle around the Rainforest Biome at the Eden Project
– Free entry into the Eden Project for family and friends on 24th and 25th September
– A sports massage
– Plentiful snacks to keep you fuelled along the way
– A limited edition event t-shirt
– A Cornish pasty and a pint when you finish
– A medal to prove you did it!
– A weekend of guaranteed fun
The entrance fee includes the above. We ask that each entrant into the 100mile event raises a minimum of £250 (excl giftaid) and £175 for the 100 km event.