Our Uni Boob Teams have been shouting from the rooftops about boob-checking since 2010, and they’re not going to stop any time soon. Lead by CoppaFeel! Patron Greg James, our kick-ass collective of student volunteers are on a mission to get you talking about and checking your boobs. We are now recruiting Uni Boob Team Leaders for our 2017/18 campaign.
Are you in?
If you’re passionate about our life-saving work and think you can deliver our message whilst rocking a ginormous boob, we want to hear from you. We’re always on the look out for kick-ass students to man the Uni Boob ship and help us spread the word on campus. This might mean hijacking the showers in your gym with sneaky boob-checking reminders or throwing an epic club night takeover. Think you’re up to the challenge? Applications are now open to join our 2017/18 cohort!
What’s in it for you?
Aside from the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from helping us save lives you’ll also get:
• An awesome credit to add serious clout your CV
• Great incentives and genuinely good rewards along the way
• The chance to get a boob on with us at our summer festival tour
• Special consideration by Boob HQ for the CoppaFeel! Summer Internship
• Unbeatable experience working with our well-known brand partners
If you don’t want to be a Team Leader, you can find and join an existing Uni Boob Team here:
Just click the pin to get in touch with your team leader.