- By entering the CoppaTrek! With Gi prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by CoppaFeel!.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who learnt about the treks via one of the following organisations: Black Ballad, Summit Special or Black Girls Hike.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize (see section 10).
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- To enter the prize draw, you will need to apply for CoppaTrek! With Gi via our standard application form, and tick the box to say that you are eligible for the prize draw. See points 3 & 4 to check eligibility.
- The prize draw will close at 11.59pm on 15th December 2023 – the same date that applications close. Any applications received after this time may not be counted.
- CoppaFeel! will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a ‘free place’ on the 2024 CoppaTrek! With Gi.
- There are two free places available – one place on the Brecon Beacons trek and one place on the Himalayas trek.
- The winner will have the trek registration fee (equating to the value of £275 for the Brecon Beacons trek and £449 for the Himalayas) waived and is not expected to adhere to the minimum fundraising target put in place. This is our definition of a ‘free place’. Any fundraising the winner chooses to do for the challenge will be gratefully received and will go towards CoppaFeel!’s life saving work.
- The prize does not include travel, insurance and equipment expenses. The winner will be expected to cover these themselves.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of CoppaFeel! regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries and recorded via Zoom with an independent observer present. This recording will not be shared publicly but retained as proof that the place was allocated by chance. We will also draw a first and second reserve in the event of the winners not coming forward.
- Entrants who do not win the prize draw will still have their application considered for a standard, paid for place on the CoppaTrek! With Gi.
19. The winners will be notified after 1st January 2024 via the details provided on the application form.
20. CoppaFeel! will attempt to contact the winners by email and phone up to two times.
21. If the winner do not respond to the email and phone call notifying them of their win within 7 days of the first email attempts,, they will lose their right to the prize, and CoppaFeel! reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- On acceptance of the prize, CoppaFeel! Will send you instructions on how to sign up for the trek via our third party supplier Charity Challenge. This will need to be completed before the deadline given by CoppaFeel! in order to participate in the trek.
- CoppaFeel! Withhold the right to withdraw the prize, should the winner not conform to our general trek code of conduct outlined in the trek terms and conditions
Data protection and publicity
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via CoppaFeel!
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with CoppaFeel!’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- CoppaFeel! does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- CoppaFeel! reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.