– All participants should satisfy themselves that they are fit to take part before entering the event. This event is not for cycling beginners.
– We ask that each participant pledges to raise a target of £250 for CoppaFeel! As part of their fundraising commitment
– Helmets must be worn at all times when cycling.
– Bike riders must follow the instructions of the CoppaFeel! team or their appointed agents at all times.
– Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. If you are taking any medication please ensure that you speak to your GP to confirm that any side effects (Eg drowsiness, or vision impairments) will not impact your safety completing the challenge. Please ensure that you inform the CoppaFeel! Team of any allergies in advance of the Hilly Hundred
– Participants should follow the Highway Code at all times. The ride involves sections of potentially busy public highway. Each rider must assume individual responsibility for his/her own safety in relation to other traffic and abide by the law of the land relating to road traffic.
– Participants must not use personal stereos whilst cycling.
– Please show respect to pedestrians on paths.
– Participants permit CoppaFeel! to use any photographs taken during the ride for any advertising or editorial purposes, including the worldwide web.
– Over 16s only. If under 18, must be accompanied by an adult.
– Bikes must be in good working condition – preferably ridden well before the event start. Brakes must be checked and in good working order.
– Entries cannot be refunded, only transferred to another person. Transfers must take place before 31st August 2023.
– Be prepared to carry snacks and fuel and not rely entirely on the support team.
– The route may change due to circumstances outside of the team’s control.
The CoppaFeel! team and volunteers will take all reasonable care to ensure the event is conducted in a safe manner.
It is the responsibility of participants to satisfy themselves that any equipment used is in good working order before the ride.
Liability cannot be accepted for any damage, injury or loss arising from the negligence of participants.
we reserve the right to postpone or cancel the race due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances beyond our control. If this were to happen we would get in touch with all participants as soon as possible via phone call, email or social media. In the event that we were forced to cancel the event we would refund your Hilly Hundred race entrance via a digital payment to the card used for the original purchase. (Alternatively you can choose to donate your entrance fee to CoppaFeel!)
By registering to join Team Boobs at the Hilly Hundred you agree to hearing from us via email, post, social media, phone and text about how to reach your fundraising target and train for this event, how your fundraising will help CoppaFeel! as well as event day info from the event organiser. Unless we have received specific consent from you we will not contact you about further events or fundraising activities
You must agree to abide by these rules in order to continue registering.